Re: Does postgresq database supports reading data from the same tablefrom many observable simultanousely?

От Chris Ellis
Тема Re: Does postgresq database supports reading data from the same tablefrom many observable simultanousely?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi

On 22 Dec 2017 6:53 pm, "hmidi slim" <hmidi.slim2@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I don't know if is it the suitable place to ask my question but I want to know if a table in a postgres database enable multiple reading actions for mayn rxjs observbles or not.
I create two observables that need to access the same table simultanously to get data, but I found that only one of them receive data.
I'm not sure if the problem may be come from the database or not that's why I asked my question.
Best regards.

I'm assuming you are accessing PostgreSQL via RX Javascript?

If that is the case, then this question has nothing to do with PostgreSQL and is a question for whatever RXJS implementation you are using.

Regards,
Chris