Re: Postgres 13.3 times out when attempting to connect via odbc & pgAdmin4

От Jeff Janes
Тема Re: Postgres 13.3 times out when attempting to connect via odbc & pgAdmin4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 6:48 PM Kevin Struckhoff <kevinstruckhoff@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi,

Just installed 13.3 on CentOS 8 runnning on a VM on my win 10 laptop.

What is your VM software?

I am getting an error while running the odbc connection  test:

could not connect to server: connection timed out.

Connection timeouts are almost always caused by firewalls or gateways.  It can't be due to pg_hba, as you are not getting far enough for that to kick in yet.

Cheers,

Jeff