Re: Postgres 13.3 times out when attempting to connect via odbc & pgAdmin4

От Kevin Struckhoff
Тема Re: Postgres 13.3 times out when attempting to connect via odbc & pgAdmin4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I'm running Oracle VBox 6.1. What doesn't make sense is that I can connect via putty, WinSCP and even at port 9090 for the CentOS web client (cockpit) using the static IP address.

I suspect there's a bug in VBox, because my other VM uses just a single network adaptor set to Bridged mode and it connects just fine. However, it only works at home and not on the road. Hence the need for a static IP.

Thanks. Kevin