Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance

От Adam Brusselback
Тема Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hey there Yugo,
I've asked a coworker to prepare a self contained example that encapsulates our multiple use cases.

The immediate/eager approach is exactly what we need, as within the same transaction we have statements that can cause one of those "materialized tables" to be updated, and then sometimes have the need to query that "materialized table" in a subsequent statement and need to see the changes reflected.

As soon as my coworker gets that example built up I'll send a followup with it attached.
Thank you,
Adam Brusselback