Re: new heapcheck contrib module

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: new heapcheck contrib module
Дата
Re: new heapcheck contrib module  (Mark Dilger <mark.dilger@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 8:51 AM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Committed. Let's see what the buildfarm thinks.

It is mostly happy, but thorntail is not:

https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=thorntail&dt=2020-10-22%2012%3A58%3A11

I thought that the problem might be related to the fact that thorntail
is using force_parallel_mode, but I tried that here and it did not
cause a failure. So my next guess is that it is related to the fact
that this is a sparc64 machine, but it's hard to tell, since none of
the other sparc64 critters have run yet. In any case I don't know why
that would cause a failure. The messages in the log aren't very
illuminating, unfortunately. :-(

Mark, any ideas what might cause specifically that set of tests to fail?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company