Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host

От Volkan Unsal
Тема Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I set up logging for connections. Here is what I see:

LOG:  connection received: host=104.131.66.183 port=38912
LOG:  replication connection authorized: user=postgres
LOG:  connection received: host=104.131.66.183 port=38913
LOG:  replication connection authorized: user=postgres

Two connection attempts are made. First is probably for pg_basebackup. The second might be for streaming replication. If it's true, then I don't understand why it is not succeeding...