Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/09/2015 02:32 PM, Volkan Unsal wrote:
> I set up logging for connections. Here is what I see:
>
>     LOG:  connection received: host=104.131.66.183 port=38912
>     LOG:  replication connection authorized: user=postgres
>     LOG:  connection received: host=104.131.66.183 port=38913
>     LOG:  replication connection authorized: user=postgres
>

> Two connection attempts are made. First is probably for pg_basebackup.
> The second might be for streaming replication. If it's true, then I
> don't understand why it is not succeeding...

How far apart are they?

Could it be that pg_basebackup is still running and your CONNECTION
LIMIT on the replication user is preventing any more connections?

> On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 5:22 PM, Volkan Unsal <spocksplanet@gmail.com
> <mailto:spocksplanet@gmail.com>> wrote:
>

>         Not sure that is a problem as the logs show the database
>         reaching a consistent state:
>

>     But the database doesn't open a port after reaching this state.
>     Hence, when I nmap the IP address of the standby server, I don't see
>     an open port for postgresql. Is that normal?
>
>         Also setting up logging connects/disconnects on the primary to
>         see if an attempt is even being made.
>

>     How would I set this up? I think I'm already seeing failed
>     connection attempts since they raise FATAL errors, but maybe I'm not
>     seeing successful connection attempts.
>

>     --
>     *Volkan Unsal*
>     /web and mobile development/
>     volkanunsal.com <http://bit.ly/1h1ebjy>
>

> --
> *Volkan Unsal*
> /web and mobile development/
> volkanunsal.com <http://bit.ly/1h1ebjy>

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Сообщение: Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host