Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/09/2015 02:22 PM, Volkan Unsal wrote:

>     Not sure that is a problem as the logs show the database reaching a
>     consistent state:
>

> But the database doesn't open a port after reaching this state. Hence,
> when I nmap the IP address of the standby server, I don't see an open
> port for postgresql. Is that normal?

If you on the outside looking in would that not depend on firewall rules
also?

On the standby what does netstat -lt show?

>     Also setting up logging connects/disconnects on the primary to see
>     if an attempt is even being made.
>

> How would I set this up? I think I'm already seeing failed connection
> attempts since they raise FATAL errors, but maybe I'm not seeing
> successful connection attempts.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/interactive/runtime-config-logging.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-LOGGING-WHAT

What do the FATAL errors say?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Сообщение: Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host