Re: PGXN installation failure for Postgres Image of PostgreSQL 12 and 13 versions.

От Gaurav Anand
Тема Re: PGXN installation failure for Postgres Image of PostgreSQL 12 and 13 versions.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

We tried that one also.

Have installed the package by using #sudo apt-get install -y postgresql-server-dev-all

tried once again and getting the same error as versioning.c:249:16: error: incompatible types when assigning to type ‘Form_pg_attribute’ {aka ‘FormData_pg_attribute *’} from type ‘FormData_pg_attribute’.

Please see the attached snap.

Thanks.

Regards,
Gaurav Anand