Re: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)

От Sourav Majumdar
Тема Re: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)
Дата
RE: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)  (Igor Neyman <ineyman@perceptron.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hii, I have checked the logged file. I am attaching it with this mail. PFA

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 1:58 AM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 6/13/19 9:56 AM, Sourav Majumdar wrote:
> Hi,
> I have tried many time for setup postgreSQL for my local host. Hence I
> have tried to reInstall the one click app from
> https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads -  Windows
> x86-64  -  PostgreSQL Version 11.3. When installing using default port
> 5432, Its giving an error "Database Cluster Installation Failed". Please
> advice how to resolve the issue. I am struggling to setup this
> POSTGRESQL from more than a week.
>
> The error screenshot is attached. PFA

Sounds like a permissions problem to me.

See:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/docs/en/11.0/PG_Inst_Guide_v11/PostgreSQL_Installation_Guide.1.13.html#

to find the log of the install process. It will probably have more
information.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com