Re: Copy Bulk Ignore Duplicated

От Peter J. Holzer
Тема Re: Copy Bulk Ignore Duplicated
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2019-06-17 16:01:57 -0300, Leandro Guimarães wrote:
> I've installed all dependencies, but when I try to "make install" in
> pg_bulkload folder if have some errors like this:
>
> In file included from pgut/pgut.h:24:0,
>                  from pgut/pgut-fe.h:13,
>                  from pg_bulkload.c:17:
> /usr/include/postgresql/internal/pqexpbuffer.h:149:13: error: old-style
> parameter declarations in prototyped function definition
>  extern void printfPQExpBuffer(PQExpBuffer str, const char *fmt,...)
> pg_attribute_printf(2, 3);
>              ^
> pg_bulkload.c:743:1: error: expected ‘{’ at end of input
>

> My OS is Ubuntu Server 14.04 and PostgreSQL 9.4. I've searched about
> theses errors but it ways advice to change the C code in files but I'm
> not sure to do this in a tool like pg_bulkload.

The error message is misleading. There is no old-style parameter
declaration here. My guess is that the definition for the macro
pg_attribute_printf is missing, and without that definition this is
a syntax error (which the compiler reports although it seems to be
confused about the nature of the error).

In postgresql-9.5 (haven't 9.4 and am too lazy to download it)
pg_attribute_printf is defined in "c.h".

I guess that this must be explicitely included in 9.4 but is implicitely
included in versions that the author of pg_bulkload tested.

You could try just to insert

#include "c.h"

before line 17 of pg_bulkload.c.

But ultimately you should report this incompatibility to the author(s)
of pg_bulkload.

        hp

| |   | hjp@hjp.at         | management tools.

Вложения