Re: Custom layers in PgAdmin IV Mapview

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: Custom layers in PgAdmin IV Mapview
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 2:25 PM Atle Frenvik Sveen <atle@frenviksveen.net> wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion! It seems that the style was indeed loaded, it just did not do what I expected it to do :/

But, when using the module/static/css/module.css file-approach, I guess web\pgadmin\preferences\static\css\preferences.css is the right path for css related to the preferences-tab then?
Specific to preferences, yes.

Or is there anywhere css related to code in  pgadmin4\web\pgadmin\static\js\backform.pgadmin.js should go?
If it is related to backform, you can put it in pgadmin/static/scss/_backform.overrides.scss.

Running make bundle does run yarn webpacker under the covers, doesn't it? I have yarn webpacker:watch running in the background here, so that should accomplish the same thing I guess.
yarn run webpacker:watch will do.

-a

--
  Atle Frenvik Sveen
  atle@frenviksveen.net

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018, at 10:31, Dave Page wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 9:06 AM, Aditya Toshniwal <
> aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 1:32 PM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@
> > enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,

> >> Where are you putting your CSS classes ? Put your CSS classes in
> > module/static/css/module.css file. If you are using  scss then
> > module/static/scss/_module.scss. Webpacker will pick your code to
> > transpile and bundle.
> >

> Running "make bundle" might also be helpful.

> >> The  browser.get_preferences_for_module functions will give you
> >> preferences from the cache. So it is totally fine if you call this function
> >> every time. The cache is updated on preferences update.

> >> --
> >> Thanks and Regards,
> >> Aditya Toshniwal
> >> Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Software Solutions | Pune
> >> "Don't Complain about Heat, Plant a tree"
> >>

> > --
> > Thanks and Regards,
> > Aditya Toshniwal
> > Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Software Solutions | Pune
> > "Don't Complain about Heat, Plant a tree"
> >

> --
> Dave Page
> Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
> Twitter: @pgsnake

> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal
Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Software Solutions | Pune
"Don't Complain about Heat, Plant a tree"

Сообщение: Re: Custom layers in PgAdmin IV Mapview
Сообщение: Re: Custom layers in PgAdmin IV Mapview