Re: logical column ordering

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: logical column ordering
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Tomas Vondra
<tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Not sure how that's supposed to improve the situation? Also, when you
> change the status to 'stalled', it only makes it more difficult to
> identify why it was stalled (was it waiting for author or a review?).
>
> What might be done is tracking "time since last patch/review", but I
> really don't know how we're going to identify that considering the
> problems with identifying which messages are patches.

Perhaps I explained myself poorly. I am proposing having a totally
automated/mechanical way of highlighting no actual change in status in
the CF app. So I think we are in agreement here, or close enough. I
was just talking about a somewhat arbitrary point at which patches are
considered to have stalled within the CF app.

--
Peter Geoghegan