Re: logical column ordering

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: logical column ordering
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 23.3.2015 18:08, Jeff Janes wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 10:01 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com
> <mailto:robertmhaas@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> There was a patch here, which in the commit fest is "hidden" behind
> other non-attachments in the same email:
>
> Attachment (randomize.sql
> <http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/attachment/37076/randomize.sql>)
> at 2015-02-27 19:10:21
> <http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/54F0C11D.7000906@2ndquadrant.com/> from
> Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra at 2ndquadrant.com <http://2ndquadrant.com>>
>
> But that patch failed the majority of "make check" checks in my hands.
> So I also don't know what the status is.

Ummm, that's not a patch but a testing script ...

There was a patch submitted on 23/2, and I believe that passes most make
check tests, except for two IIRC. But it's not perfect - it was the
first version that mostly worked, and was somehow suitable for getting
feedback.

--
Tomas Vondra                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/