Re: amcheck (B-Tree integrity checking tool)

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: amcheck (B-Tree integrity checking tool)
Дата
Re: amcheck (B-Tree integrity checking tool)  (Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 11:11 AM, Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@gmail.com> wrote:
> I changed the CF entry to "Waiting on Author" pending that.  (I was
> starting to review the patch for commit, so it's none to early to
> mention that the last posted version is not what I should be
> looking at.)

There are only tiny differences, which in any case you can see in the
commit log on Github. There is no reason why code review needs to
block on this V3, IMV.

--
Peter Geoghegan