Re: amcheck (B-Tree integrity checking tool)

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: amcheck (B-Tree integrity checking tool)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 11:16 AM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> wrote:
> There are only tiny differences, which in any case you can see in the
> commit log on Github. There is no reason why code review needs to
> block on this V3, IMV.

Also, I don't think that we need to include V2's tests now that there
is independent test coverage for external sorts, which is a recent
development. I imagine that the V2 test run duration might be
problematic on some buildfarm animals. I'll omit that in V3.

--
Peter Geoghegan