Re: amcheck (B-Tree integrity checking tool)

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: amcheck (B-Tree integrity checking tool)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 1:16 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 11:11 AM, Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I changed the CF entry to "Waiting on Author" pending that.  (I was
>> starting to review the patch for commit, so it's none to early to
>> mention that the last posted version is not what I should be
>> looking at.)
>
> There are only tiny differences, which in any case you can see in the
> commit log on Github. There is no reason why code review needs to
> block on this V3, IMV.

IMV the process is to post a patch to this list to certify that it
is yours to contribute and free of IP encumbrances that would
prevent us from using it.  I will wait for that post.

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: amcheck (B-Tree integrity checking tool)
Сообщение: Re: amcheck (B-Tree integrity checking tool)