Re: Add support for restrictive RLS policies

От Jeevan Chalke
Тема Re: Add support for restrictive RLS policies
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I have started reviewing this patch and here are couple of points I have
observed so far:

1. Patch applies cleanly
2. make / make install / initdb all good.
3. make check (regression) FAILED. (Attached diff file for reference).

Please have a look over failures.

Meanwhile I will go ahead and review the code changes.

Thanks

--
Jeevan B Chalke
Principal Software Engineer, Product Development

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Transactions involving multiple postgres foreign servers
Сообщение: Re: Transactions involving multiple postgres foreign servers