Re: Add support for restrictive RLS policies

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Add support for restrictive RLS policies
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jeevan,

* Jeevan Chalke (jeevan.chalke@enterprisedb.com) wrote:
> I have started reviewing this patch and here are couple of points I have
> observed so far:
>
> 1. Patch applies cleanly
> 2. make / make install / initdb all good.
> 3. make check (regression) FAILED. (Attached diff file for reference).

I've re-based my patch on top of current head and still don't see the
failures which you are getting during the regression tests.  Is it
possible you were doing the tests without a full rebuild of the source
tree..?

Can you provide details of your build/test environment and the full
regression before and after output?

Thanks!

Stephen