Re: Oracle error log table equivalent in postgresql

От Vijaykumar Jain
Тема Re: Oracle error log table equivalent in postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Fri, Aug 6, 2021, 6:07 PM Vijaykumar Jain <vijaykumarjain.github@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Aug 6, 2021, 6:01 PM Mukesh Rajpurohit <vivasvan1902@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks, but it solve just part of the problem. In oracle insert statement executes and rejected rows are inserted in error log table in same transaction.

OK, maybe  what you are referring to is something like a dead letter queue.
Nope, I think I am not aware how oracle does it, so if someone has done oracle to postgresql migration, hopefully they would know more.

Сообщение: Re: Oracle error log table equivalent in postgresql
Сообщение: Re: Oracle error log table equivalent in postgresql