Re: Oracle error log table equivalent in postgresql

От Vijaykumar Jain
Тема Re: Oracle error log table equivalent in postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Fri, Aug 6, 2021, 6:01 PM Mukesh Rajpurohit <vivasvan1902@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks, but it solve just part of the problem. In oracle insert statement executes and rejected rows are inserted in error log table in same transaction. But, its similar feature or workaround seems hard in postgresql.

Logging verbosity is configurable.
It can log a lot of detail of a particular query,
If you look at log line prefix, it has everything you would want imho wrt logging the exception.

But yes, I have not seen this stuff getting logged to any table.
Ofcourse, you can manage your custom table to log messages as partitions and drop periodically etc, but I think I do not know more on this if there has been a better way to do it via inbuilt solutions.

Сообщение: Re: Oracle error log table equivalent in postgresql
Сообщение: Re: Oracle error log table equivalent in postgresql