Re: Connecting to Oracle from Postgresql 9.2 on Windows

От Raghu Ram
Тема Re: Connecting to Oracle from Postgresql 9.2 on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Rune Gullstrom <rgullstrom@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm very new to postgres. I've been searching the net for a solution to connect to our Oracle (11g) databases.
What are my options if I install postgres 9.2 on a window server?
The only options I see (e.g. on fusion forge) seem to be for postgres on linux/unix,

Below URL provide more information about database link from Oracle to PostgreSQL:

Thanks & Regards
Raghu Ram