facing issues in downloading of packages in pgadmin4

От parth ratra
Тема facing issues in downloading of packages in pgadmin4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hey Everyone,

I am Parth Ratra from India majoring in CSE. I have hands-on experience with HTML/Vanilla CSS/ JS, Reactjs and CI/CD pipelines through various projects. I am proficient in C/C++, Python, and Django as well.

I am super excited to work with PostgreSQL and would like to contribute to these projects: GUI representation of monitoring System Activity with the system stats Extension in pgAdmin 4” as they match my skills and interests. While Setting up I ran into some issues configuring the venv for faulty packages.

Regards,

Parth Ratraimage.png

Вложения