Re: How can we log the sequential scan of queries at DB level

От Rui DeSousa
Тема Re: How can we log the sequential scan of queries at DB level
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

> On Mar 28, 2023, at 1:35 AM, badrinadh p <appsdba18@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> HI Team,
> I tried in different ways to get the slow queries and generated explain plan using explain analyze(only select). I
generateda PGBadger report and got the Most frequent queries. My request  is there any option to find the list of
queriesthat scan large number of rows regardless of the time they take. I would like to have the log of queries that
scanlarge number of rows regardless of the time they take except for the auto explain option. Is there any tool or
extension?

> Thanks,
> Venkata.

The pg_stat_statements extension can give you that information:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/pgstatstatements.html

От: parth ratra
Сообщение: facing issues in downloading of packages in pgadmin4
От: Sendhu Sendhu
Сообщение: Re: Installing PostGreSQLon Redhat Linux - Help needed