Re: Printing backtrace of postgres processes

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: Printing backtrace of postgres processes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 27, 2022 at 10:45 AM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 11:07 AM Bharath Rupireddy
> <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 12:00 PM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Thanks for the comments, attached v17 patch has the fix for the same.
> >
> > Have a minor comment on v17:
> >
> > can we modify the elog(LOG, to new style ereport(LOG, ?
> > + elog(LOG_SERVER_ONLY, "current backtrace:%s", errtrace.data);
> >
> > /*----------
> >  * New-style error reporting API: to be used in this way:
> >  *      ereport(ERROR,
> >  *              errcode(ERRCODE_UNDEFINED_CURSOR),
> >  *              errmsg("portal \"%s\" not found", stmt->portalname),
> >  *              ... other errxxx() fields as needed ...);
> >  *
>
> Attached v18 patch has the changes for the same.

Thanks. The v18 patch LGTM. I'm not sure if the CF bot failure is
related to the patch -  https://cirrus-ci.com/task/5633364051886080

Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.

От: Bharath Rupireddy
Сообщение: Re: Is there a way (except from server logs) to know the kind of on-going/last checkpoint?