Re: Printing backtrace of postgres processes

От vignesh C
Тема Re: Printing backtrace of postgres processes
Дата
Re: Printing backtrace of postgres processes  (Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 1:54 PM Bharath Rupireddy

> On Thu, Jan 27, 2022 at 10:45 AM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 11:07 AM Bharath Rupireddy
> > <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Have a minor comment on v17:
> > >
> > > can we modify the elog(LOG, to new style ereport(LOG, ?
> > > + elog(LOG_SERVER_ONLY, "current backtrace:%s", errtrace.data);
> > >
> > > /*----------
> > >  * New-style error reporting API: to be used in this way:
> > >  *      ereport(ERROR,
> > >  *              errcode(ERRCODE_UNDEFINED_CURSOR),
> > >  *              errmsg("portal \"%s\" not found", stmt->portalname),
> > >  *              ... other errxxx() fields as needed ...);
> > >  *
> >
> > Attached v18 patch has the changes for the same.
>
> Thanks. The v18 patch LGTM. I'm not sure if the CF bot failure is
> related to the patch -  https://cirrus-ci.com/task/5633364051886080

I felt this test failure is not related to this change. Let's wait and
see the results of the next run. Also I noticed that this test seems
to have failed many times in the buildfarm too recently:

https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_failures.pl?max_days=60&branch=HEAD&member=&stage=recoveryCheck&filter=Submit

Regards,
Vignesh

Вложения