Re: FW: Setting up SSL for postgre

От Bear Giles
Тема Re: FW: Setting up SSL for postgre
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Little-known fact: Windows applications also accept forward slashes. The reason you can't do it at the command line is because MS decided to use /, instead of -, to indicate command line options, so any CLI application that accepts options will be confused. (Commands that don't accept options can also accept / in filenames.)

However you shouldn't have had to use double-quotes in your configuration. In code, yes, but not in configuration files.