HIPAA Business Associate Agreement (BAA)

От Jim Geurts
Тема HIPAA Business Associate Agreement (BAA)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

We use pgAdmin to query our database that contains healthcare data. Our compliance lead has asked if JetBrains can provide/sign a BAA for that tool. Any information related to that would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Jim

Confidentiality and Privacy Notice: Information transmitted by this email is proprietary to [m]pirik and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is private, privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. All personal messages express views solely of the sender, are not to be attributed to [m]pirik, and may not be copied or distributed without this disclaimer. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please delete this mail from your records.