Re:Need doc for PostgreSQL RDS External Table

От Devendra Postgres
Тема Re:Need doc for PostgreSQL RDS External Table
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Good Morning & Good Evening All,

 As Migration, I need to convert one table from Oracle (Source) to Postgres(Target)
The Oracle Table is created as below:

The oracle table is external table. What is external table : We will keep  files(CSV/ flat files) in drive, we will create a one physical table in oracle and when we select * from table, The oracle external table will go to the CSV/Flat file and it will pull the data from the table and will share results to the user.

FYI : it won’t store any physical data in the oracle database.

Requirement : we need similar kind of external concept in POSTGRESQL RDS. The data ( CSV/Flat) is storing in S3 Bucket.

Could some one share doc/ URL .

Thxs,
Deva