Re: how to display long records.

От Jack Craig
Тема Re: how to display long records.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
 doesnt want to show me the full record.

> how do i get to scroll to the far right to see the full row?

You click on the right edge of the column and push it on the right.
Works for me.

well, within the default query pane size, that doesn't do much, But!

your suggestion led me to resize the entire pane, then i could drag it out!!!

So, Thanks and enjoy the SeeGar you won for playing, ... :)

Сообщение: Re: how to display long records.
Сообщение: Re: how to display long records.