Running two postgresql servers in same Ubuntu machine

От Geo P.C.
Тема Running two postgresql servers in same Ubuntu machine
Дата
Re: Running two postgresql servers in same Ubuntu machine  (Kiki Sugiaman <ksugiaman@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Please let us know  in an Ubuntu 14.04 Machine is it possible to run same Postgresql 9.4 Instances in same machine with different ports.

We installed Postgresql 9.4 in two ubuntu servers and now we need to configure Slave servers for these two servers. So in a third Ubuntu server we installed Postgresql 9.4 running on port 5432 and configured as slave server.

Now is it possible to install PostgreSQL 9.4 server on this server that runs on port 5433 so that we can configure second slave server on this machine itself.

Can anyone please help us on it.

Thanks
Geo