How to take backup of a table on a different schema in PostgreSQL

От Geo P.C.
Тема How to take backup of a table on a different schema in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Please let us know in PostgreSQL how we can take backup of a table on a different schema. We have db named "geopostgrest" and under Schema named "1" (Not inside Public Schema) we need to take backup of table "activity"

Please see the following:

postgres=# \c geopostgrest
You are now connected to database "geopostgrest" as user "postgres".
geopostgrest=# \dt
No relations found.
geopostgrest=# \dt 1.                     List of relationsSchema |              Name               | Type  |  Owner

We tried the following command but its not working.

pg_dump -U postgres -n1 -d geopostgrest -t activity  -f activity_05-08-2015.sql

pg_dump: No matching tables were found

We are using PostgreSQL 9.4.4 and Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS

Can any one please help us on it

Thanks