Re: Postgres 9.6 to 12.7 pg_upgrade error - terminating connection due to administrator command

От Luca Ferrari
Тема Re: Postgres 9.6 to 12.7 pg_upgrade error - terminating connection due to administrator command
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Aug 2, 2021 at 10:31 PM Dhanush D <dhanushdk94@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sharing more context on this: if I run
>
> /usr/pgsql-9.6/bin/pg_dump -d <db_name> -t public.auth_permission;
>
> I see multiple "CREATE SEQUENCE public.auth_permission_id_seq"  commands. This seems unusual.

Seems there is either a problem on the catalogs (as suggested by
David) or there is something within your template databases (but I
would not expect it on a clean installation).
Doing a catalog reindex could be a good try.
Also I would not do a pg_upgrade thru three major releases, I would
spend some time doing a more conservative approach.

Luca