Re: Postgres 9.6 to 12.7 pg_upgrade error - terminating connection due to administrator command

От Dhanush D
Тема Re: Postgres 9.6 to 12.7 pg_upgrade error - terminating connection due to administrator command
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sharing more context on this: if I run

/usr/pgsql-9.6/bin/pg_dump -d <db_name> -t public.auth_permission;

I see multiple "CREATE SEQUENCE public.auth_permission_id_seq"  commands. This seems unusual.

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 12.41.17 PM.png