Re: Error: pid file is invalid, please manually kill the stale server process.

От Luca Ferrari
Тема Re: Error: pid file is invalid, please manually kill the stale server process.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 11:09 AM, Theodotos Andreou
<theo@theo-andreou.org> wrote:
> So sometimes postgres would load the data from the unmounted PGDATA and
> sometimes from the mounted partition.

Stackable mount points....I had to fight against them for a while!
It happened to me to have the same problem a lot of times, even if not
related to database.

Good luck.

Luca