Re: ORA-24345: A Truncation or null fetch error occurred -ora2pg

От Luca Ferrari
Тема Re: ORA-24345: A Truncation or null fetch error occurred -ora2pg
Дата
RE: ORA-24345: A Truncation or null fetch error occurred -ora2pg  (Daulat Ram <Daulat.Ram@exponential.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 10:23 AM Daulat Ram <Daulat.Ram@exponential.com> wrote:
> Initially did not have LongReadLen set, so I thought this was the cause. But, I have set LongReadLen, on the db
handle,equal to 90000000.

Apparently this is an oracle problem because it acceppted data longer
than its type, so my guess would be that in your table you have a
char(n) column that could be enlarged before the migration.
<https://support.oracle.com/knowledge/Siebel/476591_1.html>
Hope this helps.
And please report the version of ora2pg when asking for help.

Luca