RE: ORA-24345: A Truncation or null fetch error occurred -ora2pg

От Daulat Ram
Тема RE: ORA-24345: A Truncation or null fetch error occurred -ora2pg
Дата
Re: ORA-24345: A Truncation or null fetch error occurred -ora2pg  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
H,

We are using  below the ora2pg version and the data types for tables.

bash-4.2$ ora2pg -v
Ora2Pg v20.0
bash-4.2$

SQL> SELECT distinct data_type FROM dba_tab_columns WHERE owner='GBOP;

DATA_TYPE
TIMESTAMP(6)
FLOAT
CLOB
NUMBER
CHAR
DATE
VARCHAR2
BLOB

SQL>

We are getting the same issue for tables which are having blob, clob and char data types.

Thanks,
Daulat