ORA-24345: A Truncation or null fetch error occurred -ora2pg

От Daulat Ram
Тема ORA-24345: A Truncation or null fetch error occurred -ora2pg
Дата
Re: ORA-24345: A Truncation or null fetch error occurred -ora2pg  (Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-performance

Hi team ,

I am getting the below error while fetching the data from Oracle 12c using ora2pg.

DBD::Oracle::st fetchall_arrayref failed: ORA-24345: A Truncation or null fetch error occurred (DBD SUCCESS_WITH_INFO: OCIStmtFetch, LongReadLen too small and/or LongTruncOk not set)ERROR no statement executing (perhaps you need to call execute first) [for Statement "SELECT "USERS_ID","NAME","USERS" FROM "GBOPSUI"."USER_GROUP_USERS_V5" a"] at /usr/local/share/perl5/Ora2Pg.pm line 14110.

Initially did not have LongReadLen set, so I thought this was the cause. But, I have set LongReadLen, on the db handle, equal to 90000000.

Thanks,

Daulat