Re: Problem with default partition pruning

От yuzuko
Тема Re: Problem with default partition pruning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Shawn, Alvaro,

Thank you for testing patches and comments.
Yes, there are two patches:
(1) v4_default_partition_pruning.patch fixes problems with default
partition pruning
and (2) v3_ignore_contradictory_where_clauses_at_partprune_step.patch determines
if a given clause contradicts a sub-partitioned table's partition constraint.
I'll post two patches together next time.

Anyway, I'll rebase two patches to apply on master and fix space.

Regards,
Yuzuko Hosoya

<https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/attachment/100591/v3_ignore_contradictory_where_clauses_at_partprune_step.patch>

> Oh, so there are two patches?  It's easier to keep track if they're
> always posted together.  Anyway, I may have some time to have a look
> tomorrow (Monday).
>
> --
> Álvaro Herrera                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Best regards,