Re: Problem with default partition pruning

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Problem with default partition pruning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019-Jun-24, shawn wang wrote:

Hello,

> Thank you for your reply.
> You can see that the mail start time is February 22. So I looked at the
> latest version at that time. I found that v11.2 was the newest branch at
> the time. So I tried to merge this patch into the code, and I found that
> everything worked.

I see -- I only tried master, didn't occur to me to try it against
REL_11_STABLE.

> So I tested on this branch and got the results.
> You need to add the v4_default_partition_pruning.patch
> <https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/attachment/100463/v4_default_partition_pruning.patch>
> first,
> and then add the
> v3_ignore_contradictory_where_clauses_at_partprune_step.patch

<https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/attachment/100591/v3_ignore_contradictory_where_clauses_at_partprune_step.patch>

Oh, so there are two patches?  It's easier to keep track if they're
always posted together.  Anyway, I may have some time to have a look
tomorrow (Monday).