Re: Problem with default partition pruning

От yuzuko
Тема Re: Problem with default partition pruning
Дата
Re: Problem with default partition pruning  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: Problem with default partition pruning  (Shawn Wang <shawn.wang@highgo.ca>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 1:45 PM yuzuko <yuzukohosoya@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Shawn, Alvaro,
>
> Thank you for testing patches and comments.
> Yes, there are two patches:
> (1) v4_default_partition_pruning.patch fixes problems with default
> partition pruning
> and (2) v3_ignore_contradictory_where_clauses_at_partprune_step.patch determines
> if a given clause contradicts a sub-partitioned table's partition constraint.
> I'll post two patches together next time.
>
> Anyway, I'll rebase two patches to apply on master and fix space.

Attach the latest patches discussed in this thread.  I rebased the second
patch (v5_ignore_contradictory_where_clauses_at_partprune_step.patch)
on the current master.  Could you please check them again?

--
Best regards,
Yuzuko Hosoya

Вложения