Re: Problem with default partition pruning

От Shawn Wang
Тема Re: Problem with default partition pruning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Hosoya-san,

I am sorry for so late to reply to you.

I merged the patches into master(commit: 44460d7017cde005d7a2e246db0b32375bfec15d).
I tested the case I used in the previous patches and didn't find any issues.

Now I find that you are rethinking some of the details.
I will continue to pay attention to this and will follow up and feedback in time.

Regards,

--
Shawn Wang

---- On Thu, 27 Jun 2019 10:34:13 +0800 yuzuko <yuzukohosoya@gmail.com> wrote ----

Hello,

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 1:45 PM yuzuko <yuzukohosoya@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Shawn, Alvaro,
>
> Thank you for testing patches and comments.
> Yes, there are two patches:
> (1) v4_default_partition_pruning.patch fixes problems with default
> partition pruning
> and (2) v3_ignore_contradictory_where_clauses_at_partprune_step.patch determines
> if a given clause contradicts a sub-partitioned table's partition constraint.
> I'll post two patches together next time.
>
> Anyway, I'll rebase two patches to apply on master and fix space.

Attach the latest patches discussed in this thread. I rebased the second
patch (v5_ignore_contradictory_where_clauses_at_partprune_step.patch)
on the current master. Could you please check them again?

--
Best regards,
Yuzuko Hosoya