Re: RFC: split OBJS lines to one object per line

От Mahendra Singh
Тема Re: RFC: split OBJS lines to one object per line
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 8 Nov 2019 at 14:38, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 07, 2019 at 12:02:04PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > I don't think it'd be a great idea to change parallel_schedule like
> > that.  Independently adding test scripts to the same parallel batch
> > probably won't end well: you might end up over the concurrency limit,
> > or the scripts might conflict through sharing table names or the like.
> > So I'd rather see that there's a conflict to worry about.
> >
> > Anyway, merge conflicts there aren't so common IME.
>
> FWIW, I was not referring to the schedule files here, just to REGRESS
> and ISOLATION in the modules' Makefiles.  If you think that's not
> worth doing it, let's drop my suggestion then.
> --

I found some inconsistency in alphabetical order in
src/backend/tsearch/Makefile, src/backend/utils/Makefile and
src/pl/plpython/Makefile files.  Attached patch is fixing those order
related inconsistency.

Thanks and Regards
Mahendra Thalor

Вложения