Re: global / super barriers (for checksums)

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: global / super barriers (for checksums)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 2:54 PM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> I'd either add a test (if we have some) or placeholder kind
> initially. But I'd also be ok with going for either of the other
> versions directly - but it seems harder to tackle the patches together.

OK. I have committed 0001-0003 as I had mentioned last week that I
intended to do. For 0004, I have replaced "sample" with "placeholder"
and added comments explaining that this is intended to be replaced by
the first real user of the mechanism. If there are no further
comments/objections I'll go ahead with this one as well.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Вложения