Re: Issues with query window

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема Re: Issues with query window
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 10:12 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
Dave, all:

1. The column headers in the query result do not line up with the
columns of data.  See attached screenshot.

This known issue in Firefox & will be taken care in future release,  meanwhile could you use different browser like chrome?
2. EXPLAIN does not display at all; the contents of the EXPLAIN tab are
always empty.

I am not able to re-produce the issue on my side (Refer screenshot).
Could you provide more details on this so that we can re-produce the issue?

Server: PostgreSQL 9.6.0/pgAdmin4-web/python3.5/httpd
Client: Fedora Workstation/Firefox 49

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)