[pgAdmin4][Patch]: Do not render security URL in templates if runningin Desktop mode

От Murtuza Zabuawala
Тема [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Do not render security URL in templates if runningin Desktop mode
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

PFA patch to fix the issue where we were rendering Security URL's like change password, reset password in HTML templates while running in Desktop mode, we only register these security blueprints in Server mode hence it was failing with BuildError.
RM#2952

Also reverted RM#2922 because it not working as expected and causing runtime to render login screen.

Thanks to Neel for helping me in testing the patch with latest runtime code.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

Вложения