Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Do not render security URL in templates ifrunning in Desktop mode

От Harshal Dhumal
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Do not render security URL in templates ifrunning in Desktop mode
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Murtuza,

Moving login related code from under  decorator @app.before_first_request to @app.before_request
will cause runtime user to login on each request. I think we need to find some better way.

--
Harshal Dhumal
Sr. Software Engineer

EnterpriseDB India: http://www.enterprisedb.com