Re: pgAdmin 4 - Update for Server dialog

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 - Update for Server dialog
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi susan,

I am getting an error while applying the patch, attached the screen-shot for the same.

Thanks,
Khushboo

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 11:20 PM, Susan Douglas <susan.douglas@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I've attached a patch that (hopefully) updates the documented behaviors of the Server dialog.  If you could look it over, and apply it, I'd appreciate it!

As always, let me know if there are problems - Thanks!

-- Susan

PS - I've attached the .rst and .png files that were updated in this patch below as well...

Вложения