Re: [HACKERS] Removing LEFT JOINs in more cases

От David Rowley
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Removing LEFT JOINs in more cases
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 18 September 2018 at 20:02, Antonin Houska <ah@cybertec.at> wrote:
> Following are the findings from my review.

Thanks for reviewing this.  Time is short in this commitfest to make
any changes, so I'm going to return this with feedback with the
intention of addressing the items from your review for the next 'fest.

Cheers

Сообщение: Re: executor relation handling
Сообщение: Re: executor relation handling