Re: New "function tables" in V13 documentation

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: New "function tables" in V13 documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 1:33 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 11/9/20 12:06 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> If you have suggestion on how to improve the new format, I'm sure we can
> discuss that.  It seems pretty clear to me that we're not going back to
> the old format.

Improve it by going back to old format. Not sure why that is not open to
discussion?

More usefully, the current format and content changes are not going to be "reverted" so "going back" is not really an option.  If you want to propose a patch for moving forward to a new format that is similar to the old one while retaining the content changes that would be a possible way forward.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: New "function tables" in V13 documentation
Сообщение: Re: New "function tables" in V13 documentation